Monday, February 7, 2011

Our new blog

Okay, so I broke down and joined the blogging world. Sam and I figured we should get a blog since it seems like that's what all the cool married people do these days. I am still learning how to use it, though. It's coming along. So if the design changes every other day that probably means I figured out how to actually work this thing.

Sam and I are loving being married and everything that goes along with it! Sam is super thoughtful, always leaving me cute notes and helping me around the house (he does the dishes for me every night and even vacuums the house for me). He is the BEST! Being married is so great.

We should be getting our wedding pictures back sometime in the near-ish future so I will make sure to share some on here. Until then, here are a couple we have that I LOVE:






Isn't he just SO handsome? :)


3 comments:

  1. yes! I get to give the first comment. Glad to keep up with you guys in this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to married life. You're marriage is official now that you have a blog.

    ReplyDelete