Sunday, January 15, 2012

First Anniversary

Yesterday Sam and I celebrated our First Anniversary! Pretty exciting! It is crazy how fast time flies... seems like we were getting married not too long ago! We had such a nice, relaxing day. We spent our anniversary getting a couples massage and then going out to a nice dinner. I must say that I am the LUCKIEST girl in the entire world. I have the most amazing husband ever. This past year has definitely been the greatest year of my life and I am so excited to see what life has in store for us in the many years to come!


One of my favorite photos from our Wedding day. Could I have a cuter husband?? I think not!! Love him :)

1 comment:

  1. He is cute, but I have to say you are so beautiful I don't even notice him! Congrats on a year. Before you know it you will be like us and going on 12 years of so called "bliss." Enjoy every moment of your life with him! Sam is one of the best. I remember when I married into the Williams' clan thinking that Ben was great but that whoever would marry Sam one day would be the luckiest person ever. Sam is pretty special.

    ReplyDelete