Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our Christmas Tree

Sam and I went and got ourselves a Christmas tree Friday night. And I must admit, it is a fake one. I grew up having a real tree EVERY Christmas, so I was a little reluctant to get a fake tree. Of course, we couldn't just let the little guy stay in the box, so we put up the tree as soon as we got home. We don't have any decorations yet, just lights, but I am still so excited about it!


Isn't it so cute? Our ceilings aren't very tall so it isn't the biggest tree. But I love it! Christmas season is my favorite time of the year. And I can't even tell you how much I LOVE Christmas trees. Whenever there is a Christmas tree up in my house, I always find a reason to turn the lights on and sit by the tree.

I am sure after this Christmas we won't have very many decorations on the tree, but I am excited to see what ones we can come up with! Hooray for the holidays! And that includes Thanksgiving too :)

3 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty with even just the lights on it! So exciting to get started decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww its cute! I miss you Nicole! Hope everything this going well, Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm totally following your blog now, hope you don't mind. :) But your Christmas tree is so cute! I can't wait till we put ours up. I love Christmas

    ReplyDelete