Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekends are the BEST!!

It is so hard to go back to school and work after each weekend. They are just so wonderful! We especially had a good one this last weekend. Friday night we went to a movie which was exciting because that is not a common occurrence for us anymore. We even made it more exciting by taking Trax down to Gateway to see the movie! I don't know why but it was really fun!

A little blurry but this is us on Trax :)

We saw Moneyball... SUCH a good movie! We highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Sam and I aren't huge baseball fans but we still really loved the movie.

We also went to the Utah vs. UCLA football game this weekend... in the SNOW! For the first quarter (at least) it was snowing quite significantly. Before we left I wasn't really looking forward to the game because of the snow and the cold but it actually turned out to be pretty fun! I bundled up really well so I wasn't even cold at all. Plus, we won the game so that was great :)

I wanted proof that it was snowing a lot.

Just as a side note, Sam found this at JCPenney when we were roaming around and I thought it was SO funny! Plus it just looked ridiculous on him. And would on anyone for that matter I'm pretty sure.

Isn't he just the cutest? His face is priceless.

Needless to say I am not loving being back to the grind today... but I am very thankful I had such a fun weekend and that I have the most wonderful husband in the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment