Monday, April 18, 2011

Bicycle Riding...


We recently got Sam a road bike and it has been a blast! He figured he'd like it better than running and so far he is loving it. And I am loving it too... because now he can come riding with me!! Going on a ride with someone is much better than going alone... in my opinion. This past Saturday we went for a ride and it was awesome. We could not have asked for better weather!!


Sam and I in our gear... we are so hardcore.



Sam with his new snazzy bike. I must admit I am a bit jealous he has a brand new bike and I don't. And that his has red on it. Oh well, one day...


I really am excited to go on many more rides together. It is a great workout and it is fun being able to do something together that we both really enjoy. Bring on summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment