Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spinning...






So today I taught my first ever spin class - it was so fun! I was definitely nervous at first but after a few minutes, I got comfortable and it was just a good time. One of the classes I am taking this semester is Group Instructor Fitness Training... we basically learn how to be a group fitness instructor. We are required to attend a fitness class at least 9 times and the 9th time we go we have to teach the entire class... a little intimidating. That's how I felt at least. But it was a good experience and I cannot wait to do it again. In the near future I am going to get certified to teach spinning classes and then I can actually go to gyms and teach for real - woot!


Just in case you were curious, here is the playlist I made for the class. It is pretty great if I do say so myself.


You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
We Live - Superchick
Rolling in the Deep - Adele 
Gotta Get You Into My Life - Earth Wind & Fire
You Can't Hurry Love - Dixie Chicks
We Weren't Born to Follow - Bon Jovi
Lay Me Down - The Dirty Heads
Black & Gold - Sam Sparro
Real Gone - Sheryl Crow
Misery Business - Paramore
PYT - Michael Jackson
I Will Learn to Love Again - Kaci Battaglia
Forget You - Cee Lo Green
Bounce With Me - Kreesha Turner
Street Lights - Kanye West
Happy - Natasha Bedingfield


So there is a good motivating workout playlist if you are looking for one. It has to be good since it has a Michael Jackson song... a workout isn't complete without a little MJ!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool. That would make me so nervous, but I am sure you would be great at it! I wish I could get into things like that. I try, but then my body stops working for me or I get sick. I did get my orthotics last week so I am looking forward to walking a lot as soon as I am not sick anymore.

    ReplyDelete